Friday, February 15, 2013

Niang: I want to become important for Milan

AC Milan's M'Baye Niang is desperate to carve out a successful career for himself at the club.


By FOX SPORTS staff
The French player moved to AC Milan from Caen in the summer, but has only recently begun forcing his way into manager Massimiliano Allegri's plans.
Speaking to Corriere della Sera, Niang admitted that it took him awhile to get used to his new life in Italy.
"There's a different mentality here in Italy than back home in France. You have to be more professional here, I have to solely focus on football and be careful what I do off the pitch. Adriano Galliani got angry with me after a few incidents and he helped me realise that I had to change," Niang stated.

"Milan are my big chance and I cannot just throw this away. I have to make the most of this opportunity and become an important player for Milan."
The Serie A side face a tricky Champions League Round of 16 tie against Barcelona, but club CEO Galliani insisted that he was not overly concerned about the Rossoneri's chances.
"It’s bizarre, we’ll have met them six times over two seasons," Galliani remarked.
"Barcelona have long been Europe’s finest team, but we are quite relaxed about the tie."
AC Milan's next league tie sees them take on Parma at the San Siro at the end of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment